Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What's in My Studio Today?

 
 
Hi!
 
  Welcome to my Studio
 
 

Today I have been working on House #155 - Bird House 9. 
I will post it later tonight.
So please check back!
It's a fun one.
 
Bird House 7
 
I have finished the Southwest series of painted houses, I wanted to share them with you!
 
These are now ready for my show and for pre orders!
Which one your is your favorite?
I have a favorite! I would like to paint this one on a larger canvas.  I'll tell you in another posting which one it is...I would like to hear from you first!
 
A Painted House A Day
Southwest Series
Christy Tremblay
 
 
 
 I have been working on the following larger painting for over a few weeks. It is inspired from one of these 4 x 4 inch Summer Lanterns series.

A painted House A Day
Summer Lanterns Series
Christy Tremblay


 
I also incorporated some elements from the Fireflies and the (in process) maps series. 
"Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language".
-Dame Edith Wharton
 
 
 
 
Summer Lanterns in July
Original Painting
Mixed Media on Burlap Frame
12 x 30 Inches
$300.00


No comments: