Friday, January 13, 2017

30 Paintings in 30 Days Daily Painting Art Challenge Christy Michaels Tremblay

30 Paintings in 30 Days!
Hi friends,
I have accepted a challenge by an artist friend
of mine, to paint 30 paintings in 30 days!!
using the same daily theme for our own paintings.
Katherine Rodgers and I are doing this together, and will start on this coming Monday, January 16th, 2017.
Stay tuned!!!
All of my paintings will be posted daily on my art page and Instagram. I will also post them here.
Each painting will be up for sale! First come first served basis for all sales. All paintings will be under $100.00!
Katherine and I have unique styles of painting, which will be very cool to see our interpretations
All paintings will be priced under $100.00!
of each daily theme. Katherine is a fine art water colorist and I am a mixed media abstract artist. Please check out the fabulous work of Katherine Rodgers

Stay tuned!











No comments: