Monday, January 16, 2017

Winter Hush Abstract Original Painting Day One 30 Day Painting Challenge


Here we go!
Day #1 of my 30 Paintings in 30 Days Art Challenge 


"Winter Hush"
Acrylic on Canvas with 1.5 inch sides
6x6 inches
Christy Tremblay (c) 2017


The theme for today was "Nude."  My original thought was to paint an abstract with a nude color palette and nothing really resembling any particular object. I decided to challenge myself a bit, and attempt these abstract winter trees.  I really like the texture and color combination. Overall, I am happy with the feel of this first painting.

What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

This painting is for available!  Shipping is included on this link. SHOP  here!


Tomorrow's theme is Black and White.  I hope you can check in and see what I come up with.


No comments: