Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ORIGINAL Abstract Mixed Media Painting - NEW!!! "Walking with Fall"


Hi!
Thanks for stopping by!



I started a new series called, "Walking with Fall."  I finished the first painting in this series just yesterday.  This series is inspired by the cool crisp mornings we have had here in Texas.  Well, we have really only had two of these mornings, but I will take it!  I hope more will follow. It is so nice to head out the door with a lightweight sweatshirt to walk my daughter to school.  It feels like fall!
 Fall is now my favorite time of the year, with all of the changes it brings from the hot summer, it is a welcoming season.

This is the first painting in this series. It is a mixed media abstract painting.  I used acrylic paints, oil sticks, paper, pencil, and gloss gel medium.


Can you find the house?  I guess I will continue to use house images in my work.

 
"Walking with Fall"
Mixed Media on Wood Panel
12" x 12"
ORIGINAL PAINTING
Christy Tremblay Art
 
For purchase info please contact me through email at studiotremblay@gmail.com.
 
 
I also wanted to share an artist I recently found...she is a Canadian artist and I love her color palate, as it is very similar to the colors I love to use in my work.  Click on the following link to see her blog and some of her paintings.
 
 
 
Hope you enjoy!
Have a creative day!
Christy
 
 
 
 

No comments: