Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Art Show Date - A Painted House A Day - Original House Paintings

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by!

 I am working on finishing framing all my painted houses and preparing for my art show, A Painted House A Day.



 
Today I met with the art coordinator at Salado Winery http://saladowinery.com/, to begin the planning for my art show, A Painted House A Day.

I am so excited to share with you the time and date and hope you can make it!
It's going to a great event!
 
House #1
"Yellow House"
A Painted House A Day
Christy Tremblay
 
The date and time 
for the reception will be...
 
January 24th, 2015
 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
at
Salado Winery
Salado, Texas

The show will run from January 24th, 2015 to April 5th, 2015
 
If you would like a postcard of the show info please email me your address and I will be happy to mail you one.
 
 studiotremblay@gmail.com


I hope you check back to see updates on my progress towards preparing for the show. 

Some of my favorite a painted houses...today...












"Home -- that blessed word, which opens to the human heart the most perfect glimpse of Heaven, and helps to carry it thither, as on an angel's wings".Lydia M. Child







 

No comments: