Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Peak Into My Studio

Today I have been working on House #20 and will post it soon!
Just thought you might want to see my creative space. In each house I have lived in,  I have carved out an art studio whether it be in a spare bedroom, dining room, basement,  back porch, out building,  bedroom, or loft, I have made sure to make my space.
It usually takes me a couple of months after a move to get my art boxes unpacked and studio set up....the important thing is to get unpacked or you will never start creating.
In my current house, I am fortunate to have a separate "dining room" turned into my art studio.  It has doors and gets a lot of natural light.
So here is my studio today...
Yes, that is House #20 in the background. ..but I added to it since this photo. It is almost ready!

Inspiration
1.the act of breathing in
2.the act or power of moving the intellect or emotions
3. the quality or state of being inspired

"To create ones own world takes courage. "
- Georgia O' keeffe

No comments: