Thursday, April 10, 2014

KICKSTARTER LAUNCH!

Hi to All! I started my art challenge, A painted House A Day about 3 weeks ago and I just completed House #18 today. I am so grateful to be able to pursue this challenge and do something creative each day. It is so wonderful to be able to share my art with you! In doing this project I have been thinking of how I would like to go about selling the originals and prints of each Art House painting. It is important for me to keep all 183 original Art House Paintings together until the last one is created (sometime in September of 2014,)as I would like to have an art show with all of the paintings together to culminate this project along with being able to take photos of all 183 paintings in one series. I am very excited to announce my KICKSTARTER Project, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004973031/a-painted-house-a-day-183-days-of-art-houses?ref=email which I just launched today! Please check it out as it has a full description of my project and explains how you may back my project and in return receive Original Art House Paintings, Prints, Postcards, and more! Thank you for your support! Please share the KICKSTARTER link with your friends and email me or post comments here on my Blog with ANY questions you may have about this project. Check back tomorrow for house #19! I can't wait to see what it will be. Thank you! Christy

No comments: