Saturday, May 3, 2014

41 Art Houses!

Today marks day 41 of my art challenge,  A Painted House A Day. 

I love taking these photos of all my houses together, as I can see my progress of this project and get inspiration for my next series of houses.
As I was placing the houses in order I realized that I couldn't find House # 31. I was so worried that it was lost...possibly at my art festival I did last week- where I had them displayed.
Lucky I found it, with the help of my husband who discovered it in one of the boxes I had brought to the festival. It will need a little repair, as it was stuck to the bottom of a paper.
Anyways, all 41 Art Houses are accounted for and safe in my studio.
Hope you enjoy these photos! 
I would love to read which houses are your favorites!
Please post comments here!
And a friendly reminder to check out my Kick Starter Project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004973031/a-painted-house-a-day-183-days-of-art-houses?ref=email

Here you can reserve your original art house as well as prints...While supporting my project.

Thank you so much!!!
Christy

No comments: