Saturday, May 24, 2014

Polka Dots Series & New Series

I loved the polka dots series! Mainly because I love circles and dots and have always used them in my paintings.  Here are all of the polka dot series together.

I am starting my new series today which will be house #62. I'm not sure yet what the title will be. I posted this picture of the first steps in preparation for this series.  These are hand made stencils, I made this morning.  I am using the semi - relief technique in making the houses. I use molding paste, similar to plaster. When the molding paste dries, I can paint over the house and add the details.
Check back tonight to see the first house in this series. ..and for the title. Any ideas??

Have a creative day!!!

"I make art to show my soul that I am listening." --Author Unknown

No comments: