Monday, May 5, 2014

Welcome!

Hello from Central Texas! I just wanted to take the time to say, Welcome to my Blog! I have noticed a lot of new page views in the past few days...and this is very exciting!
I love sharing my art with you. Make sure you sign up by email to follow my Blog. This option is on the top left corner of the Home Page. Sign up by email will allow you to receive notifications as soon as I post a new Art House or other art related topic. You may also follow my Blog by clicking on the Follow Blog Link.
Lotus Bloom Mixed Media on Canvas 36 x 36 inches. Please also, feel free to leave a comment on any of my postings...I love to read your thoughts! And I will respond back. Questions, comments, and ideas are all appreciated! I'm off to work on Art House #43! Check back later tonight to see what color flowers I create in this Flower Cottage Art House. Thank you so much, Christy

No comments: