Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blog on Hold...Only for a Short While...

Hi! I have been busy painting the new houses for this week and will post them ASAP. I am still working on the series, Summer House - Lanterns. I am excited to share them with you- but am having some technical difficulties with uploading the pictures. As soon as I get this worked out you will have a weeks worth of painted houses to look at! In the mean time please check out my blog and leave a comment if you so desire. I really love to hear your thoughts and ideas. Do you have an idea for a series of painted houses? Please share if you do...it may inspire me for my next series. As always, thank you for your interest in my art. Christy
These Spangled Stars, which I make, as well as my paintings are the inspiration for my next series, "Stars in July." See more of my Spangled Stars at my shop, www.spangledstars.etsy.com

No comments: