Thursday, June 5, 2014

House #74 - Yellow House 2

A Painted House A Day
House #74
Yellow House 2

My new series is of more yellow houses.
I started this Art challenge with House #1, Yellow House. You can read my post on house #1 to see what my inspiration was for the painted yellow house.
Enjoy!
This yellow house is available for pre order.
The first yellow house is reserved.

"Listen, whatever you see and love--that's where you are. " --Mary Oliver,  Dog Songs

Thanks for looking at my art. I LOVE to read your thoughts and comments on my project, art, and this blog. Please feel free to comment below or send me an email.
Christy

You can be the first to Pre Order House #74. Your order will reserve the original painting of House #74. You will receive your signed painting after my art show this winter, 2014. I am keeping the whole collection of all 183 painted art houses together in order to display them as a group in my show. You will receive an art print of your house painting shortly after your order. Original Painting 4 x4 inches on canvas ready to hang signed and dated by artist $40.00
Pre Order Art House

No comments: