Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer Modifications

Summer is upon me and this means long days filled with lots of activities with my two daughters home from school. I have decided that I will not post any of my new painted art houses on the weekends. This will be a small adjustment to my project and will not get in the way of my goal to complete all 183 days of 183 painted art houses. I might occasionally post a new house on the weekend or another post that inspires me...but this will be a surprise if I do. I hope you are having a wonderful summer! Christy
“There was nothing like a Saturday - unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.” ― Nora Roberts, Rising Tides

No comments: