Thursday, July 24, 2014

What Is Your Favorite House Series? A Painted House A Day

 
Hello!
A very candid picture in my studio!

Today I am working on House #123 of the Fireflies Series.  It might be my favorite, so far!  I can't wait to finish it and post it later tonight.
 
Yesterday I took all of the paintings and hung them on my studio wall to take pictures and see what I need to work on for completing each series. 
I like the look of the series with nine canvas paintings.  It must have something to do with my love of the square shape!

I would like to have nine house paintings in each series to complete this project of 183 painted houses.  So, I will be going back and adding to those series that don't already have a complete set of nine.
 
I would Love to know what your favorite series of houses are!
 
You can comment here on this post.
 
 
Flower Cottage Garden
 
Coffee House
Black and White with Poppies
Southwestern
Fireflies
Bird House with Nest
Alberta Street - Portland, Oregon
Stencil
Summer Lanterns
Displayed in my studio.

A Painted House A Day
Add caption
Polka Dots


I love how they look displayed together!
What do you think?

You can pre order your favorite painted house...just send me an email or comment on my Blog and I will let you know if it is still available and how you can pre order your house.

 A Painted House A Day



My daughter helped me to lay each painting out, in order.  I thought I was missing some, and thank goodness we found that they are all here!  This is all 122!



Fireflies
Original Painting
4" x 4" on Canvas
$40.00
Available!



 


Dreams of Home
Original Painting
12 " x  24"
$350.00
Available!
 

                            

Fireflies
Original Painting
4" x 4" on Canvas
$40.00
Available!

 

No comments: