Saturday, August 23, 2014

Artist Inspiration A Simpler Life: [Billy Bunting.....]



Artist Inspiration...



Jenny Rodda is my artist inspiration for this week.

I love her use of colors and patterns in this group of paintings. And, I Love what she quotes about being an artist and creating! I have found this to be so very true.



I hope you enjoy as well!


                                                                      "Home Again"
                                                                    Christy Tremblay


Reminder...I don't post painted houses on the weekend, but check back on Monday to see house #152, 153, and 154.



A Simpler Life: [Billy Bunting.....]:   "The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who'll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Insp...

No comments: