Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Christy Tremblay - The Artist's Magazine's Annual Art Competition Finalist

I am excited to share the following news!
http://www.artistsnetwork.com/the-artists-magazine

I submitted my painting, Bloom 7 for The Artist's Magazine's Annual Competition, and was chosen as a finalist.
The category is Still Life/Interior and my painting along with my information will be published in the December 2014 issue.
 
Bloom 7
Mixed Media on Canvas
36" x 48"
Christy Tremblay

 
 
 
I am very excited for this opportunity and thank you for being able to share with you!
 
House #134 will be posted later today!
 
I am also working on the larger painting from the Summer Lanterns Series.  Check back to see the progress and final work.  This painting will be available for purchase upon completion.




 
To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.” Kurt Vonnegut
 

No comments: