Thursday, September 18, 2014

Painted House #178 - Our House 5 - Original Paintings

A Painted House A Day
House #178
Our House 5
 

Location:

Seward Park, Seattle WA.

 
A Painted House A Day
House #178
Our House 5
Seattle, WA
 
 Each house painting is mixed media and painted on a 4" x 4" canvas.
 
 
 
House on the hill above Lake Washington - dads sail boat below at the marina.  August Seafair brings Blue Angels soaring high - hydroplane races on lake - view from front yard.
Chocolate Lab - Sampson loves swimming in the lake - and dog park up the street. Sleeping to patter of raindrops - waking up we walk to Seattle coffee houses.

 
I have four houses left to make in this series and I will be at my goal of 183 painted houses!  Yippee! 
I am excited to get ready for the show and hope you will follow my art journey with me. 
 

On other art related news...
 
 
Today I brought this painting to the gallery where some of my paintings are represented. The gallery is located in Georgetown, Texas
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgetown,_Texas 

The title of this painting is, Stargaze. It is a mixed media painting on canvas and is for sale and available through contacting the gallery directly.
 
 
 Stargaze
Mixed Media on Canvas



 
 


No comments: