Monday, December 1, 2014

Art Show Promo Card - A Painted House A Day

 
 
 
 
 
(c)Christy Tremblay 2014-2015 
 

I am so excited to share my promo card for my art show with you!

I am in LOVE with it!
 It is so rewarding to see my art in print - and solidifies, that my show is going to happen.  After more than eight months of working on my Painted Houses,  I am in the home stretch!

 I however, can not take credit for the design of these beautiful cards!

I am lucky to know a wonderful artist -photographer named Jessica Flynn. See her work here on her website...
www.seeoutsideyourbox.com  

 Jessica also happens to be a military spouse. These are the fortunate connections, we as military-(gypsy) families are blessed with; in meeting, on our many travels, so many new and wonderful people, whom we may not have the chance otherwise to get to know.
Jessica was able to take my initial ideas of how I envisioned my cards and turn them into something stunning.


Would you like a Post Card?
Send me a message to - My Email with your info to receive your-
A Painted House A Day Card! (Limited Quantity available)

Don't Forget!!!
Art Give Away is here until December 5, 2014.
Win this art print card simply by leaving a comment OR a question here on my blog or on my FB Art Page - www.facebook.com/studiotremblay

(c)Christy Tremblay 2014-2015

Thanks for stopping by!

Christy

 

No comments: