Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year to Create

 
(c) Christy Tremblay 2015 All Rights Reserved
 
Happy New Year to All!
 
A new year to create and try new art techniques.
 
I have goals to try new mediums, experiment with new colors, and begin some new art challenges.
 
My art show is in three weeks-
 
After I complete the show, I hope to dive into some new paintings.
 
 
Here is an art challenge to try... 30 Paintings in 30 Days
I am not ready to start this today, but would like to possibly, when the next months challenge begins.
 
 
Chalk the block
The pictures below are from some years ago when I worked with another artist friend in a collaboration to create a sidewalk chalk mural.
This was my first time to try this technique.
This sidewalk art was created in El Paso, TX at,
 
 
 
 
 
"Lotus Bloom" 
Mixed Media on Canvas
36 x 48 Inches
(c) Christy Tremblay 2015 All Rights Reserved
 
This is the original painting; Lotus Bloom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would love to know what art goals you have for the new year!
 
George Kneller "To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted".
 
 

No comments: