Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Art Show at Salado Winery, Salado, Texas





Hi!

Today I went to Salado Winery to organize and take inventory of the paintings not sold at my opening night reception.  It was fun to see which ones had sold!  I love knowing that my art is in new homes.

Here are the paintings that are available and will be on display at Salado Winery, through the end of March.
Please EMAIL me with any questions!


"Luguna Hills"
30" x 30"
Mixed Media on Canvas
 (c)2015 Christy Tremblay All Rights Reserved
"Rainbow House" Series and "Our House" Series

"Random" Series and "Fire Flies" Series

"Summer Lanterns" Series

"Alberta Street" Series


"Bird House" Series






 (c)2015 Christy Tremblay All Rights Reserved


"Black and White" Series and "Polka Dots" Series

"Turquoise" Series, "Summer Lanterns" and "Stars in July"


"Home Again"

"Walking in Fall"
"Sanctuary"

No comments: