Monday, January 5, 2015

New Mixed Media Original Painting







(c) Christy Tremblay 2015 All Rights Reserved

"Untitled" (for now)
Original Christy Tremblay
Mixed Media on Canvas
30 inches x 30 inches


Hello to All!

I have been busy working on this larger painting, which will be featured in my upcoming show, A Painted House A Day

I posted the first stages of this 30 inch x 30 inch works a couple of days ago. 
This is what it looked like in the early stages.



 
I was able to work on it some more, and am really loving how it has evolved!

Maybe a few more marks and details before I add the varnish...what do you think?

I really need to look at the painting from a far to see it as a whole. At this point I may add more marks and small details, before I add the final varnish.


This is the stage I call, "stepping back."
I wrote about the stages of painting in a previous post...How Does an Artist Know When a Painting is Done?

I think it is almost ready for varnish!

 
 


 
 


I would LOVE to hear what you think!
Please comment on this post. If you have trouble adding your comment, you may send me an EMAIL!









 

No comments: