Monday, January 12, 2015

RE- WORKING an ORIGINAL PAINTING

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi All!
 
I just wanted to share a painting that I have recently been working on.  The second bottom painting is how it started.  I have had it in my studio and look at it a lot, and realized yesterday that I wasn't happy with it.  This doesn't happen a lot, but when it does, I usually end up re- working the whole painting.
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
So this is how it has changed!
TOTALLY different, I know. 
 
 
 
 
 
I did keep the three houses, but changed their colors.  I think I have a bit more to do...but will look at it for a couple of days before I decide.
What do you think?  Thoughts?  Comments? I would love to know what you think!
 
(c) Christy Tremblay 2015 All Rights Reserved
Re - Worked Painting
 
ORIGINAL PAINTING
ACRYLIC ON CANVAS
12" x 36"
CHRISTY TREMBLAY
 




1st  Painting

No comments: