Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What's in my Studio Today? Mixed Media Original Paintings.

 
 
Mixed Media Original Painting on Canvas
30 inches x 30 inches
(c) Christy Tremblay 2105 All Rights Reserved
(Untitled) Title coming soon!
 
 
Hello to All!
 
I have been able to get in my studio the past few days; with my girls going back to school and putting other things aside...like working on getting the house back in order, after a two week break of everyone home!  But, that will have to wait!
 
My show is coming up and I want to have a couple of larger paintings to hang with the 4 inch x 4 inch house paintings.
 


 
 
So here it is, the large painting I have been posting the past few days, in different stages.
 




 
I thought I was finished with it last night, until I showed it to my children and realized, the small houses looked as though they were floating.  It took all I had to wait until today to work on it some more and not at midnight last night.
 
 
 
Here are some of the details of this painting along with my studio mess
 
 

 

 






 
 
 
 
 

No comments: