Sunday, April 26, 2015

Artist in Action Art Demo Salado Art Experience







 
  My first time of painting in public - at the Artist in Action Immerse and Emerge this past weekend, was a blast!
 
I didn't take as many pics as I had wanted, but here is what I do have...



Painting away and making progress on this canvas!






I love this quote!  It is so true for me.
 
"I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious".
-Diego Rivera
 
 
Ciena with Winery Cat...that is really her name:)


Some of the materials I used...I also had a table set up for the public to experiment with painting techniques...Wish I would have taken a picture
 
 
What I learned from my Public Painting experience:
-Music is important
-Having the public art experimenting table was a hit
-Having my daughters with me was great (in this small setting) but maybe not so much if it were a larger crowd
-More than two hours would be fine (it actually went by fast)
-One glass of wine was perfect
-I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be
-I would like to do it again
 
 


Thanks everyone who stopped by to see me!

Christy
 

No comments: