Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New Art Store...HEAVEN!

Hi!

We have landed in our new home!  Getting settled after our move from Texas to Virginia and looking forward to finding and adding inspiration to my Blog.  I know it's been a while since I have posted!  No apologies to make though, we have had a busy summer and moving takes A LOT out of me.  I am also learning/trying to stop apologizing for so many things. Take one day at a time and do your best each day. And if you aren't your best, find inspiration, to use at a later time...

I have had time to reflect on my art creating and the past year of blogging.  Although I don't know what lies ahead this year, for me - art wise, I do know that I still need to create art. 

My studio is still in boxes...but I know soon I will be able to unpack and set up my new creative space...which this time around, is in an extra bedroom. Pictures to come soon!

Today I found an art supply store near our house. After two years of living without a good art supply store near by, I was in heaven! Sensory overload, to say the least.  If you are a creative person, I know you can relate to the feeling of seeing a row full of vivid, soft pastels waiting to be crushed on a canvas.


 Love these Japanese Papers!

Inspiration! I love adding paper to a mixed media painting. 






Wonderful mediums to use with mixed media art! 

Thank you for taking a peek into my day!  I look forward to sharing more art inspirations with you, from my new Virginia home.


Something Fun! 


While I haven't been able to make any new paintings...being busy with the move, I have had fun designing these Fun Drink Coasters!


 These artist printed coasters are from, "A Painted House A Day," Art Collection of my original mixed media paintings on canvas. Now available as stunning sets of drinks coasters!

Order your

Christy Tremblay Art Coasters 

  Please email with questions!

Custom create coasters available!



No comments: