Thursday, August 25, 2016

Art Studio Summer Clearance Sale

Art Studio Summer Clearance Sale


It's happening tomorrow!
My Art Studio Summer Clearance Sale!
I'm clearing out my studio to make room for new art!

You will be able to purchase original art at discounted prices. 
Paintings will be marked down this Friday, August 26th, at 

7:00 PM and on sale through September 7th, 2016.

Preview all art at My Gallery Page

See details of my Art Studio Sale at my Art FB Gallery Page

The prices you see now will be marked down (many at 50% off!) for the studio clearance sale on Friday, August 26th. Mark downs will begin at 7:00PM on Friday.
Local interested buyers please contact me if you would like to see a painting in person. Local buyers will be reimbursed for shipping costs!

Email with any questions!

No comments: