Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Art Work Art Gifts Artist Painted



Art Gallery Shop

The holidays are creeping up and I sure am busy! Make sure to scroll to the bottom to see my new art collections, perfect for gifts!

 I have been painting like crazy, entering art shows, hosting art shows in my home, and trying to learn to market my art...it's exhausting and super wonderful, all at the same time!  Did I forget to mention, taking care of my family -two daughters, husband, and our dog!  Yes, learning to carve out time for my art is a full time project.

To share with you some of my most recent art events is my pleasure.

I hosted a Gallery Hop in our home.  It was a lot of work, but worth it all. I had about fifty people come through and sold a lot of new and older works of art.  My home was turned into a gallery for the evening and a lot of wine, good food, friends, conversation, and art happened. It was a wonderful evening!



                                                                   






Look here to see my art 
Christy Instagram




I was recently chosen to have one of my new paintings in an all women's juried art show.

Veil
30x48 inches
Mixed Media
(c) Christy Tremblay 2016


This work of art has been accepted in an upcoming juried art show. It will be for sale during the month of the show.
The following are the details of this art call.

Art Show Info
Believing Is Seeing
In the world of science as in much of life, seeing is believing. In the world of art, more often the reverse is true: believing is seeing. In the studio an artist borrows from her own imagination and vision, whether from a very personal inner world, or from the material world around her. Starting with a blank canvas, a lump of clay, or a found object, and drawing on her own life experience and beliefs, the artist transforms her vision into art, sharing her truth with others. This juried exhibition of WCA/DC members’ work affirms their belief that art can be seen all around us.
The Women’s Caucus for Art - District of Columbia Chapter has issued a call for entries for a juried show that opens on December 2, 2016 at Artists and Makers Galleries in Rockville, MD. Rebecca Cross, owner of the Cross MacKenzie Gallery in Georgetown, will jury the show. 



Give the gift of art!
Shop



I have some fun art home decor items and new art work in my online gallery shop.
My new art collections are perfect for gifts.
 Art Gallery Shop


I'd love for you to...

Follow My Instagram Art Story!




                                                          









No comments: