Thursday, July 10, 2014

House #109 - Black & White with Poppies 1

A Painted House A Day
House #109
Black & White with Poppies 1

This new series will be painted with only black and white paint.  If you have been following my blog you will see how much I love to use a lot of color in my paintings.  You might even be able to name my favorite color, I use often, almost Always! Leave me a comment if you think you might know!

This should be interesting using only black and white.  I am actually looking forward to it. In completing this first black and white art house, I find it very calming and clean.

And this quote is perfect for how painting today in black and white made me feel. 

"To see in color is a delight for the eye, but to see in black and white is a delight for the soul."

--Adri Cauldwell

No comments: