Friday, July 18, 2014

House #117 - Black and White with Poppies 9

A Painted House A Day
House #117
Black and White with Poppies 9
 
 
 
“Your home is within you, you carry your place in the world.”
― Kate Lord Brown, The Perfume Garden
 
 
This will be the last house of the Black and White with Poppies series.  I will start a new series tomorrow!  What do you think this new series will be?  You will have to wait and see...but I will give you a clue...think Summer Night Lights...hmmm...leave a comment below with your guess.
I don't post on the weekends, so check back on Monday to see three new painted houses.

Remember... if you see an art house you love...that you can't live without...send me a message to reserve it. I will let you know if it is still available, some have found new homes. 
Each house is an original! 
You can pre order your house and I will mail it to you after the show.

 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments: