Friday, July 18, 2014

House #117 - Black and White with Poppies 9

A Painted House A Day
House #117
Black and White with Poppies 9
 
 
 
“Your home is within you, you carry your place in the world.”
Kate Lord Brown, The Perfume Garden
 
 
This will be the last house of the Black and White with Poppies series.  I will start a new series tomorrow!  What do you think this new series will be?  You will have to wait and see...but I will give you a clue...think Summer Night Lights...hmmm...leave a comment below with your guess.
I don't post on the weekends, so check back on Monday to see three new painted houses.

Remember... if you see an art house you love...that you can't live without...send me a message to reserve it. I will let you know if it is still available, some have found new homes. 
Each house is an original! 
You can pre order your house and I will mail it to you after the show.

 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments: