Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Painting "Spring Flurry 1" Available in a Gallery Wrap Canvas









I keep telling myself that spring is right around the corner...I believe it to be so!  But, here in Texas, the weather has been somewhat strange...for this otherwise sunny, state.   The skies have been gloomy and days cold, below freezing, foggy, and sleet.  Reminds me a bit of my "home" in Seattle, WA.  At least in the winter time.  I think that my latest series "Spring Flurry" is going to beckon spring.  I am ready! Are you?
 
"You can cut all the flowers but cannot keep spring from coming." - Pablo Neruda






"Spring Flurry 1"
 
(c) Christy Tremblay 2015 All Rights Reserved
 




My new painting titled "Spring Flurry 1" can be purchased as a gallery wrap canvas print here....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224949609/spring-flurry-1-gallery-wrapped-canvas?ref=shop_home_active_1


The Original painting of "Spring Flurry 1" is still available and can be purchased here...

 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/224158008/spring-flurry-original-painting-12-x-12?ref=shop_home_active_6


Please Email me with any question or comments!

No comments: