Thursday, March 19, 2015

Texas Wine and Rogue Art Fest














Hi!

I will be a participating artist at this years
Texas Wine and Rogue Fest.  I will have some new paintings as well as my Painted House A Day collection (those that haven't sold).
"Southwest House"
(c)2015 All Rights Reserved Christy Tremblay
 
"Spring Flurry 1"
 
 
  Stop by if you are in the area!  I would love to see you.


I have taken some time off from updating my blog, to enjoy spring break with my children.

We had the chance to get a way for a few days and ventured out to Fredericksburg, TX.  A new place for us all to visit.





 
Fredericksburg, TX     is a wonderful town with art, wine, outdoor activities, and a lot of history.

















For more info on the

Texas Wine and Rogue Art Fest   you may
Email me with questions.

www.studiotremblay.com

No comments: